Preview art for ZOMBIE'S END, upcoming Kickstarter campaign

EDITOR”S NOTE:  We turn the spotlight once again to occasional contributor and publisher Gary Scott Beatty at Aazurn Publishing.  Here’s his latest update  . . . . . . . . 
Presenting (trumpets sound) the cover to the upcoming Zombies’ End! Plus, we get mental at the movies in my latest Dread Central article!

My eight-year-old MacBook is on its last legs, but lo! a new MacBook has arrived at Aazurn Publishing Secret Headquarters. While I spend too much time transferring and updating, Zombies’ End falls behind. But the pages that exist are looking so-o-o-o much like I wanted them to: dark, menacing and theatrical.

You will be able to pre-order this book at January’s Kickstarter and, so far, this is the ONLY way you’re going to be able to get your hands on it, so you’ll want to keep an eye on these email updates. Below, my inks next to my colors.
Check this out! Zombies’ End will look so good on my bookshelf next to Wounds!  I good designer.
A world in chaos. An unexpected solution. Mankind forever changed.
 
Also today, we’re getting mental at the movies in my Dread Central article, discussing why crazy is always creepy there. Please, go over and leave a comment! What’s your favorite ‘70s horror movie asylum? Have you seen all of these films? I know you’re reading these, chime in and let’s talk!  
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/260573/three-1970s-horrors-that-remind-us-why-we-enjoy-getting-mental-at-the-movies/

That’s it for now! Have a great turkey day. I’m off to shoot some more zombies on Zombies’ End pages. The body count is rising!

Gary Scott Beatty
Thawing a big one
Aazurn Publishing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Kirkman: Invincible, Walking Dead, Wolf-Man

more random readings from May 2009

Best descriptive 2013 title: Vampire Vixens of the Wehrmacht