March Madness - - - Who Wants To Play? - - March 14, 2011

I just finished making my picks for the NCAA College Basketball Tournament on a Yahoo web site.  I joined a league that includes my older son, girlfriend, some of his buddies, cousins, etc.  It’s just for fun and bragging rights - -  no money involved.

The thought occurred to me – - - why not start a BC Refugees March Madness related to comics?  That could be tons  of fun!

There are lots of possibilities - -  picking the top selling books for the month of March.  (We’d have to wait for Diamond’s final results to know who won that one).  Or, just pairing off different super-teams head to head and then eliminating them for a final four.   If you like the idea, leave a comment here and I’ll try to put something together.

Now, where did I put that thinking cap?

Comments

  1. Turns out that one of CBR's blogs is already holding a tournament like this here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Robert Kirkman: Invincible, Walking Dead, Wolf-Man

more random readings from May 2009

Best descriptive 2013 title: Vampire Vixens of the Wehrmacht