Baltimore Comic Con highlights - Day One - - Friday, September 25, 2015

One of the first things I did after I arrived is purchase the 2015 Baltimore Comic Con Yearbook. It’s a hardcover edition with more than 60 prints inside by various artists. This year’s theme celebrates David Petersen’s Mouse Guard.  It’s a beautiful book with gorgeous art and well worth the $20 asking price.

I spent the opening hours of the con getting artist autographs for the yearbook. The Baltimore Comic Con offers a Yearbook Scavenger Hunt.  If you collect enough signatures on a scorecard you receive a bonus of one print by one of five featured artists.  If you are lucky enough to get all 60 signatures, you receive all five prints.

I also attended three different panel presentations.

1) Living In Harmony: Digital and Print.

2) Dynamite Entertainment news

3)  IDW news.

I will share details from each of these panels in upcoming features in the coming days.

P9250001

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After numerous false starts LOGAN'S RUN movie remake is announced

Classics Review of The Demon: Hell's Hitman

Meeting writer Lance Parkin . . . . .