After numerous false starts LOGAN'S RUN movie remake is announced
Good news for fans of this landmark novel of science-fiction from William F Nolan and George Clayton Johnson. Full details can be learned at the link below . . . . . . . . . http://www.tor.com/2016/06/01/logans-run-movie-remake-novel-adaptation/ Way back in January 2010, BC Refugees posted a lengthy interview with William F. Nolan, which you can read here . . . . . . http://bcrefugees.blogspot.com/2010/01/origins-logans-father-speaks-out.html
Dead on. No pun intended!
ReplyDeleteI'm stunned how important ALL the news shows think this is. Now I know I'm not the only one who thinks this is all way too much coverage of something that isn't really "breaking" news. A sad story maybe, but not 24 hours of constant coverage-worthy.
I turned on the Today show and Viera was live in LA. She had to fly in (probably overnite) for this non-event? Talk about corporate excess. Ugh.